domingo, 27 de julio de 2014

With You

 And oh, I'm into you and,girl no one else would do 
With every kiss and every hug, You make me fall in love 
And now I know I can't be the only one, I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight 
With the love of their life who feel ... ♥
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... girl 
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... Oh girl .. 


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Iwana (Bronze) For Aloha Fair
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 47 / SANDY BLONDE
Glasses:  CandyDoll Sunglasses (Red)
Bikini: *PerveTTe* Aloha Bikini [Jeans] For Aloha Fair
Bag: AITUI - Beach Bag - Hawaii Lava   
Hand & Feet : Slink  Avatar
Ankle: :FY: Ankle Bows (Black & Red) (Gacha)
         Thought Clouds: //elephante poses// Thought Clouds (*<3 Cloud*) For The Dreaming Tree
Pose: //elephante poses// Ember Free (GG)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario